German nurse, Niels Högel, was charged with 97 counts of murder on Jan. 22. He is already serving a life sentence for killing patients and now stands accused of more murders.
The Army recently announced that it field-tested Secure Wi-Fi technology “to help gain an operational edge” against potential adversaries.
“Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle” topped the North American and international box offices over the weekend of Jan. 21 for its third consecutive No. 1 finish.
NASA said Jan. 18 that it pulled astronaut Jeanette Epps from an upcoming trip to the International Space Station but didn’t explain why.
During an ABC News interview broadcasted on Jan. 17, Apple CEO Tim Cook said Apple’s upcoming iOS update will allow users to disable battery-conserving slowdowns on their iPhones.
- Bacardi to Buy Patrón in Deal that Values the Tequila Maker at $5.1 Billion
- Delta Air Lines Plans to Impose New Rules for Service, Support Animals on March 1
- Nestlé Partners With Swiss Chocolate Company to Create Ruby Chocolate KitKat
- Amazon: 20 Cities Still in Running to Land Its 2nd Headquarters
- Apple Plans to Invest $350 Billion in US Over Next 5 Years
- S. Korean Actor Jun Tae-soo Dies
- ‘Jumani’ Remains King of the Box Office Jungle
- YouTube Announces Changes to YouTube Partner Program for Monetization
- Dylan Farrow Claims Woody Allen Sexually Assaulted Her As a Child in TV Interview
- Billboard: Coldplay, Guns N’ Roses Have 2 of the Highest-Grossing Tours in History
- Teenager Dies After Having a Basketball Sized Tumor Removed From Face
- Walmart to Combat US Opioid Crisis by Passing Out Free Dispose Rx Packets
- Study: Salmonella to Blame for One of History’s Worst Epidemics
- Study Finds Black Death Spread by Humans, Not Rats
- Man Ruptures His Throat By Suppressing Sneeze