The state of Massachusetts sued Purdue Pharma, the maker of the painkiller OxyContin and its executives Tuesday, June 12th.
US president Donald Trump and North Korean leader Kim Jong Un met for the first time at Singapore’s Capella Hotel on Sentosa Island at 9 a.m. local time June 12.
CNN reported June 8 that American celebrity chef Anthony Bourdain was found dead in an apparent suicide.
Rescue teams, working to find survivors from a volcanic eruption in Guatemala, temporarily stopped their search efforts following warnings of falling ash on June 7.
Bangladeshi officials confirmed on June 7 that the death toll on the “zero tolerance” crackdown has risen to 140, with about 18,000 people arrested.
- Ronaldo Agrees to Suspended Jail Sentence, €18.8M Fine
- Australian Court Cuts Down Rebel Wilson’s Defamation Payout After Appeal
- Doritos Launches Dinosaur Sized Chips to Promote ‘Jurassic World’ Film
- ‘Dumbo’ Teaser Gives First Look at Tim Burton’s Live-Action Remake
- Stan Lee Filed Restraining Order Against Business Manager
- Paolo Duterte to File Libel Charges Against Senator Antonio Trillanes
- Philippines Postpones Peace Talks with Communist Rebels
- Philippines State-Owned PTV Agrees to Air Chinese Shows
- Philippines Plans to Arm Community Leaders to Fight Drugs, Crime
- Supreme Court Urged to Invalidate Philippines’ ICC Withdrawal