Airbnb has canceled its contest offering the chance for four lucky winners and their guests to spend the night on the Great Wall of China.
Filipina actress and host Kris Aquino stole the spotlight in the Hollywood premiere of “Crazy Rich Asians” on August 7.
The international community and UN agencies have recently condemned the violence against student protesters calling for safer roads in Bangladesh.
A California Corgi named Jojo has found a new way to enjoy life, one wave at a time.
A Daily Star editor claims she was “molested” by ruling party men on Aug. 5 while filming the student protests in Bangladesh.
- ‘One-Punch Man’ season 2 is set for release in April
- 300 injured as festival platform collapses sending hundreds into the sea in Spain
- The Oscars add new ‘popular’ category, shorter telecast
- Filipina Actress Kris Aquino Dazzles in ‘Crazy Rich Asians’ Hollywood Premiere
- Captain Jean-Luc Picard is returning to ‘Star Trek’
- Study: Sleep deprived people are more likely to feel lonely
- Weed-killing chemical found in popular foods like Cheerios and popular granola products
- Doctors discovered a 28-year-old contact lens lodged inside a woman’s eyelid
- Scientists discover a way to prevent weight gain even with eating high-fatty foods
- Elephants’ ‘zombie gene’ could explain why they rarely get cancer
- Faroe Islands’ water turn red with blood after 180 whales slaughtered by locals
- Britain: Wasps are getting drunk and angry off booze
- Hippo kills tourist in Kenya
- Scientists monitor mother whale still carrying dead calf, another young whale in dire health
- Indian man plants trees everyday for 40 years to bring back forests in barren land
- A main airport runway in the Philippines remains closed until Aug. 18 due to Chinese plane accident
- US official warns Philippines of its plans to purchase military equipment from Russia
- Philippine police detain lawyers of bar raided for allegedly selling illegal drugs
- 9 endangered animals stolen from a Philippine zoo
- China snubs Philippine president’s remarks on South China Sea
Science & Technology
- Study: Basic ‘recipe’ ancient Egyptians used to embalm bodies revealed
- Scientists discover supermassive black hole in tiny galaxy
- NASA blasted off $1.5B spacecraft to study the sun
- New trailer for Nintendo’s ‘Super Smash Bros. Ultimate’ shows Luigi get killed by the Grim Reaper
- Rare set of teeth from ancient mega-shark discovered in Australia
- Bangladesh girls soccer defeats Bhutan for its second trip to the SAFF U-15 Women’s Championship
- Bangladesh girls soccer defeats Nepal, Group B champs
- Facebook buys rights to stream La Liga games for free in India
- The 10th annual Gay Games in Paris had ‘electric’ atmosphere
- Bangladesh girls soccer pounded Pakistan 14-0 in SAFF U-15 group play
- Afghan forces rescue 149 hostages reportedly abducted by Taliban insurgents
- World leaders pay tribute to former UN chief Kofi Annan who died at 80
- Malaysian PM warns officials of following orders ‘blindly’
- South Korea bans thousands of BMWs following fire-related incidents
- New Zealand bans foreigners from buying property