KFC restaurants in the U.K. recently closed their doors after running out of chicken. Complications with a new delivery partner lead to 900 restaurants across the country being without finger-licking-good chicken.
Fergie apologizes for her rendition of “Star-Spangled Banner” after audience criticism at 2018 NBA All-Star Game.
Kremlin Spokesman Dmitry Peskov said Feb. 16, “Russia did not meddle, does not have the habit of meddling in the internal affairs of other countries, and is not doing so now.”
High school students staged a “lie-in” in front of the White House Feb. 19 to call for stricter gun laws in the wake of last week’s school shooting in Parkland, Florida.
A man is arrested after admitting he helped stab a woman 46 times in Caloocan City.
- Trump’s Lawyer Admits to Paying Stormy Daniels With His Own Money
- Trump’s Budget Proposal Cuts Funding for International Space Station by 2025
- Pelosi Sets House Record With 8-Hour Marathon Speech on DACA
- House Bans Sexual Relationships Between Lawmakers and Their Staffers
- Massive Pentagon Agency Lost Track of $800M
Science & Technology
- LeBron Wins MVP at NBA All-Star Game
- Winter Olympics 2018: Japanese Olympic Athlete Tests Positive for Drugs
- Winter Olympic 2018: US Snowboarder Realizes American Dream
- Winter Olympics Website Hacked During Opening Ceremony
- Former MLB Pitcher Esteban Loaiza Arrested on Suspicion of Trafficking Drugs