The U.S. Justice Department announced Nov. 21 that Sayfullo Saipov, a 29-year-old immigrant from Uzbekistan, has been indicted on terrorism and murder charges.
Uber paid $100,000 to hackers who reportedly stole information concerning 57 million Uber users and drivers back in October 2016.
Surveillance camera footage taken Nov. 13 and released Nov. 22 by the U.N. Command shows a North Korean soldier crossing into South Korea as his comrades shoot at him.
A newly-published study in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences explains how alkali flies at Mono Lake in California can dive underwater.
The United States Treasury Department announced new sanctions on North Korean and Chinese companies on Nov. 21 aimed at cutting off trade to the Rogue state.
- US Ending Temporary Permits for Roughly 60,000 Haitians
- US to Reverse Ban on Elephant Trophies From Africa
- US States, Businesses Pledge Support for Climate Accord Despite Trump
- US GOP Senate Candidate Moore After Sexual Allegations: ‘I Refuse to Stand Down’
- Trump Administration Making it Harder for Americans to Visit Cuba
Science & Technology
- 2 Men, 1 Dog Rescued After 4 Days Stranded on a Car Roof
- Teenager Sells Her Virginity for the Equivalent of Nearly $3 Million
- US Declares ‘Ethnic Cleansing’ Against Rohingya in Myanmar
- Man Saves Four People in China, Earning Free Fish Heads
- WeRobotics Plans on Using Drones to Fight Diseases Such as Malaria