UNITED NEWS INTERNATIONAL (UNI) — Cannes Film Festival, one of the most anticipated of its kind, is taking a step in the #MeToo movement.

It is providing a sexual harassment hotline in response to sexual assault allegations against producer Harvey Weinstein last year.

Actress Asia Argento said Weinstein raped her during Cannes in 1997, while Weinstein’s spokesperson says he denies all the non-consensual acts.

French Equality Minister Marlene Schiappa, told AFP the decision to create the hotline was made because of Weinstein’s accusers, stating, “the festival cannot not act.”

Last year, festival director Thierry Frémaux and President Pierre Lescure signed a statement condemning Weinstein.

Festival attendees also will receive pamphlets saying in French “Good behavior is required,” and “Don’t ruin the party. Stop harassment.”

The hotline is also printed, alongside a hashtag translating to “Don’t Let Anything Happen.”

Cannes will be held from Tuesday, May 8, to Saturday, May 19.